Monday, April 22, 2019

The State of Affairs - 22 April 2019


Just finding excuses to upload more Yuzuha

Just a quick rundown of what will be released in the coming weeks, since the school semester has ended and I have reasonably more free time now. It always seems like when I post a state of affairs I get episodes out faster?

Anyway, I've just released Episode 34, and I'm hoping Episode 35 can be out before May, but I kinda want to take a breather right now. The scripts already in though, so it's really just a matter of prepping it for release. We're only 6 episodes away from finishing the third quarter of the show, and it's a pretty good feeling actually.

(I think I've said this before, but the last quarter of the show is the best quarter!!)

Should everything be fine and dandy, I aim to release 36 and 37 in May (maybe more, but as you may have realized I don't like to make promises I can't keep haha)

A gentle reminder that we're on Ko-Fi right now! If you like what I do and wanna donate a little bit, I'd really, really appreciate it!

(EDIT on 18/08/2019: Edited Ko-Fi description)

As always, you can send in feedback or any translation errors to miracletunessubs@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment