Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Idol Warriors Miracle Tunes! Episode 32 Released


Torrents:

I have to be honest, releasing an episode wasn't on my agenda today.
But lots of people have offered their help and it got me motivated to do something today I guess! 

We have with us @pushmipullu, who's kindly helped to time this episode for me! And of course, we also have @rukakikuchi to help with the initial drafts of the script. I actually have a second translator trying out translation at the moment, so hopefully with all the help I'm getting releases should get a lot faster!

A gentle reminder that we're on Ko-Fi right now! If you like what I do and wanna donate a little bit, I'd really, really appreciate it!

(EDIT on 18/08/2019: Added YouTube link)
(EDIT on 18/08/2019: Edited Ko-Fi description)
(EDIT on 26/01/2021: Updated with final batch link and new YouTube link)

As always, you can send in feedback or any translation errors to miracletunessubs@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment