Monday, April 1, 2019

The State of Affairs - 1 April 2019

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
OMG guys I'm so glad Yuzuha is back, you don't even know!!!!

...Anyway......As the more perceptive of you may have realized by now, the previous release wasn't Miracle Tunes 31. It was Magimajo Pures 01 which I had subbed but not released for 2 whole months just so I can release it as a little April Fool's thing. Personally, I'm a big fan of pranks as long as they don't physically or mentally hurt people. Bonus points if the prank is completely harmless yet makes lots of people laugh.

Anyway! It's once again crunch period here at university, so I'm starting to get a little too busy. Thanks to @rukakikuchi, I do have a bunch of scripts ready, but I doubt I'll have time to work on them till mid-April at least. Sad, I know, but schoolwork has to come first.

So yes, I'll try and at least get 31 out by mid-April, and HOPEFULLY 32 end-April if I end up clearing my schoolwork early (...I probably won't though HAHAHA)

A gentle reminder that we're on Ko-Fi right now! If you like what I do and wanna donate a little bit, I'd really, really appreciate it!

(EDIT on 18/08/2019: Edited Ko-Fi description)

As always, you can send in feedback or any translation errors to miracletunessubs@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment