Friday, April 20, 2018

Announcement: I've Started A Ko-Fi!

EDIT: I am no longer subbing on a constant basis, please do not donate to my Ko-Fi!! (...Unless you're the kind that likes to throw money around but yeeeeah)

It's a little difficult keeping seeds up for a show not many people watch.
Thus, I've decided to purchase some server space to host my releases.
Having said that, having a server up costs money, so I've opened up a Ko-Fi!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

I'll be very transparent here - the server I've purchased is Feral Hosting, which costs about USD$15 a month. This means with just 5 Ko-Fi donations, you'll keep the server up for a month :)
(Disregarding the extra fees of course.)

That said, you don't have to donate if you don't want to, no pressure! But if you do choose to donate, thank you very, very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment