Monday, January 4, 2021

The State of Affairs - 3 January 2020


Hello there! Whew, when was the last time I provided updates this frequently eh?

Anyway!

Release Schedule
Subbing is going surprisingly smoothly, and I'd like to put up some release dates. They should be accurate but eh, things happen so as always, take these dates with a grain of salt!

9 January 2020 - Episode 48
16 January 2020 - Episode 49

Just for the record, the above episodes are actually rendered and ready for release...but I'm spreading them out to give myself more time to work on the remaining episodes. It's more bearable to watch 1 episode a week than watch 3 episodes in 1 day and have nothing for the next month, am I right?

I'm looking through Episode 50 at the moment (it's technically just Episode 49 Part 2 so the overlap means some of the work is already done). It should be out by the end of the month latest...but...

Back to School
Yes, I'll be officially back in school next week to finish up my last semester in university. Having said that, because it's my last semester, my workload is below the average semester workload so I'm not going to be TOO busy. So I don't see it impacting my releases since there's literally only 2 episodes left. I can see myself being done with Episode 50 right before school picks up, and I'll hopefully be done with 51 by end of February latest, just as I had planned previously.

Contingency Plan
If I somehow don't get any releases out, I do have Episode 1 of Magimajo Pures which I'd subbed before for an April Fool's joke - I might clean that up and re-release it along with some Magimajo Channel toy reviews (those were really cute, you should watch them if you haven't already). I've subbed one before (the Majoka Porte one) and I have a half-done file of the Majoka Lumina video sitting in my drive somewhere.

And that's all I have to say! I have a part-time job to catch tomorrow so I'm gonna head off now. See you again soon!

As always, you can send in feedback or any translation errors to miracletunessubs@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment