Monday, December 17, 2018

The State of Affairs - 17 December 2018

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday season. Time for some updates!

In my last announcement post I said I'd at least finish up Episode 20 by the end of the year. Then I proceeded to push them out in less than a month (I guess it's a freak motivation kinda ting lol). So I guess I'll make a promise to finish Episode 21 and 22 by the end of the year?

I'm now back home from college for the holidays and am spending some time resting, working part-time and pretty much just being a burden HAHA so I can't make any promises, but the scripts are already in so it's just a matter of time before I get around to it I guess)

A gentle reminder that we're on Ko-Fi right now to raise funds for server space to host the releases. Every contribution helps, so thank you very much if you choose to do so!!

As always, you can send in feedback or any translation errors to miracletunessubs@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment