Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The State of Affairs - 16 October 2019


I finally found a sliver of time to type something!

You probably realized by now but real life's been really getting in the way man. For the past two, three months I've just been rushing assignments and never really had the time to even check the Discord let alone do subs...

With that said, I think it's for the best that I officially label myself on hiatus?

It's not like I haven't got *any* sub work done...I'd say I'm about 10% done with Episode 41. But I'm not sure how long it's going to take to get to the end, LOL. No promises from me.

I also currently don't have hosting space, so I'll see what I can do about that when I have the time I guess! Until then, I appreciate your continued patience! :)

As always, you can send in feedback or any translation errors to miracletunessubs@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment