Friday, July 5, 2019

The State of Affairs - 5 July 2019


Life's been hectic recently but I figured I'd take some time out for a quick update.

I've started on Episode 40 (and by started I mean I loaded the stuffs into Aegisub ROFL) and I have absolutely no idea when I can get that out. Hopefully I get one episode out this month. Been working part-time at a terrible job for allowance and it's so tiring that I don't really want to think about anything else. I hope to get back in the groove when the new school semester starts in August!!

A gentle reminder that we're on Ko-Fi right now! If you like what I do and wanna donate a little bit, I'd really, really appreciate it!

As always, you can send in feedback or any translation errors to miracletunessubs@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment