Sunday, February 17, 2019

The State of Affairs - 17 February 2019


Hello there. How ya doing?

School's been...okay. I'm surviving. University sure is hard!! I didn't think I'd have time to do subs during this period, but I just released Episode 28. So I don't know. Sometimes I just feel like not doing school work I guess haha.

I don't know when Episode 29 will come out. I don't think I'll release anything for the rest of the month. That said, there's a week-long study break after this week. It's meant for revision for my exams, but I don't know. Maybe I'll do up an episode. Probably not? We'll see.

I will say one thing though, I'll definitely get an episode up by the end of March/beginning of April. So there's that I guess!
  A gentle reminder that we're on Ko-Fi right nowIf you like what I do and wanna donate a little bit, I'd really, really appreciate it!


(EDIT on 18/08/2019: Edited Ko-Fi description)

As always, you can send in feedback or any translation errors to miracletunessubs@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment