Friday, January 11, 2019

The State of Affairs - 10 January 2019


Okay guys, listen up:

We're half done. We've reached the half-way point of the show.

I hope everyone's having a great 2019.

This is just a personal opinion, but I've always felt that the second half of the show is where things get really good. Not saying the first half isn't good, it's good (it's consistent!!!), just saying that the second half is better. (Though I feel like I need to let you know in advance, there's like four recap episodes in the second half LOL).

Anyway, I'm writing this to inform everyone that my next school semester officially starts next week so releases would probably slow to a crawl again LOL. But don't worry, I assure you, you'll get Episode 27 by the end of the month. If you're lucky, maybe 28 too.

I don't have a set deadline for finishing the show, but from the looks of it, I think we can finish the show by the end of year, yes?

23 February is when I released my very first video subs, so Miracle Tunes Subs is almost a year old!! Thanks to everyone who's been watching the subs, and I hope we can drive more interaction and discussion about the show!

There is now an Amino for Miracle Tunes, please join in and post stuff!

(I'm also planning to create a subreddit by the end of the month, so look out for that!!)

A gentle reminder that we're on Ko-Fi right now to raise funds for server space to host the releases. Every contribution helps, so thank you very much if you choose to do so!!

As always, you can send in feedback or any translation errors to miracletunessubs@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment