Wednesday, August 15, 2018

The State of Affairs - 15 August 2018

Hello~ So err, been a while huh?
Yeah, I wasn't able to deliver what I intended in the previous post. Sorry about that.

Time to update you on some stuff I guess~

I think the biggest thing I will need to update you all on is the fact that I've begun my university studies. I've already fallen quite behind on releases, and I kinda feel like it'll get worse now that I'm schooling. *Hopefully not*, but at this point I really can't promise anything.

I'm also living away from home right now, so I no longer have access to my brother's laptop to get any work done. So essentially, I haven't been able to do anything with regards to the subs for the past month or so. I *have* ordered a new laptop, but it hasn't come yet.

(Currently typing this on my mobile :P)

I *have* started work on Episode 15 before I had to move, so *hopefully* once my laptop comes, I can continue with it. And I have engaged some assistance for the translations too! (I will go more into it when Episode 15 is officially out :3)

(I'm more surprised nobody else has stepped up to continue the subs, to be honest HAHA I mean the raws are all up)

Again, so sorry for all the waiting, and thank you for staying!! Unfortunately I really can't promise you anything concrete right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment